Sunday, July 21, 2013

The Post Is Dedicated To...

Mis hermanos, Nico and Manuel.

They both left me. Manuel yesterday, and Nico today. It was awful. They're the ones that I started this adventure with. The ones that I figured out the city with, ate empanadas for the first time with, and sat around the dinner table with every night. We have had some crazy adventures in this past month, and I feel so lucky to have been able to spend my first month in Buenos Aires with such amazing brothers.

From the beginning it was like we were instantly family. The first night that we were here we sat in the kitchen on the roof and played cards, drank tea, and just hung out (after attempting to go out and getting ridiculously lost and ending up back at home). From then on I always knew that I had two people here who I could lean on, talk to, and be safe around. When just talking about a month, it doesn't seem like a lot of time, but with us, it's feels like it's been a year.



I really just don't have any idea what I'm going to do without you two. Home isn't going to be the same without you. You guys made it so easy for me to call this place home, and I can't believe that this month is already over. Seriously, what the heck am I going to do? 

HOW AM I EVER GOING TO KNOW WHERE I'M GOING?! (Real talk though... you guys know how good I am with directions...)

Thank you so so much for making this first month so memorable and amazing, and for being the best brothers I could have ever wanted to begin this with. I wish you guys were here to finish it with me, but no matter what I know that both of you will always be in my heart. I miss you both so much already, and it hasn't even been 24 hours yet. I feel so lucky to have you guys in my life, it's going to be so strange without you.

Love you both so much, stay wonderful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment